TicketCo is showing on my bank statement - what does this mean? Follow
If you see the merchant TicketCo, or a variant e.g. TicketCo UK, on your bank statement, and you are unsure what this refers to, read below.
TicketCo is a platform in which different event organisers sell tickets to a range of events and activities. These events include, but are not limited to:
- Sporting fixtures
- Cultural centres e.g. museums
- Leisure activities e.g. minigolf or swimming
- Digital content such as live streams or videos
They may also sell other products in addition to tickets, such as:
- Overnight stays
- Merchandise e.g. football shirts and scarves
- Food and drink
Consider whether you may have purchased any tickets or additional products from an event organiser which could explain the payment. If you still unsure, send us an email to email@example.com including the following:
- The date of the purchase
- The amount withdrawn
- The last four digits of your card number
We will then be able to investigate this, and we will update you as soon as we can.