Can I get a refund / My event is cancelled Follow
Due to the covid-19 situation refunds will take longer than usual. We advise that it might take up to 30 days for your refund to be issued.
When an event is cancelled you will receive a message from TicketCo with the following three options:
- Waive your right to a refund to support the event organiser.
- Receive a voucher with full value of your ticket purchase. This can be used to purchase tickets with the same event organiser.
- Receive a refund for your purchase. Ticket fees will not be refunded.
This message will be sent to the same email address used when buying your ticket(s).
Refunds due to illness or similar reasons.
When you buy a ticket through TicketCo, you do not normally have the right to a refund for your ticket. If an event has been cancelled, however, you should contact us at TicketCo on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should contact the event organiser directly regarding any refund queries. You can do this by one of two ways:
- Go to the organisers website or social media and finding their contact information.
- Going to the event page (the page where you bought the tickets) and clicking the "Contact the organizer" button at the bottom of the page.