TicketCo TV (Livestream) FAQ for audience Follow
To watch the broadcast on your computer or laptop:
Find the email from TicketCo that you received when you bought your ticket. Click the TicketCo TV icon, this will open a new tab where the event will start.
Or head to ticketco.tv and enter your 5 character code into the ID box, this will open the streaming page.
If you can’t find your email you can get a new one on the TicketCo page using the FIND MY PURCHASED TICKET box. You'll get a new email with your unique 5 character code, which you then need to enter into the ticket ID field at ticketco.tv
To watch the broadcast with Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick:
If you have an Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon TV or Amazon Firestick then we strongly recommend downloading the free TicketCo TV app for the best streaming experience. Please note that you need TVos 13.0+ on Apple TV, or Android TV version 7.0+ to use the app.
- Open the App Store on Apple/Android TV or search for Apps on your Amazon TV/Firestick.
- Search for TicketCo TV. Download and open the app.
- Add the 5-character reference code from your email in the ticket ID field then click done.
- You’ll be redirected to the streaming page.
- I’ve lost my email: check your junk mail. If you still can’t find it, go to TicketCo page and use the FIND MY PURCHASED TICKET box.
- I can’t see the TicketCo Icon in the email: add Ticket Co to your safe senders list, or click the link at the top of the email download all images.
- The live stream page is not loading: refresh your browser and try again or try a different browser.
- I can just see countdown: This is the countdown to the stream.
- I've logged in but the picture seems frozen: you need to hit the little play icon.
- It is time but the show has not yet started: The organizer can be experiencing technical difficulties. Please try refreshing the page. In most cases the organizer will display an emergency technical issue message that will be visible instead of the streaming.
- The quality is poor: this most likely indicates that the player has reduced quality due to poor network connection. You can manually force it using controls inside the player. If you are still experiencing issues, try changing the browser and disconnecting other devices from the network.