How to issue a refund Follow
Tickets you can not refund yourself:
- Tickets sold online - to refund these tickets please send the reference numbre to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us to refund them.
- Tickets sold on iZettle - these tickets can not be refunded through our system and you will have to issue the refund from your end. Contact email@example.com to have the ticket disabled.
Tickets you can't refund yourself
To refund tickets sold online; contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Help" button. TicketCo can then refund the tickets back on the card they were purchased with within 1-3 business days.
Please include either the email address or ticket reference in your request along with the amount to be refunded.
Tickets you can refund yourself:
- Free Tickets
- Tickets with settlement type in cash
- Tickets with settlement type invoice
In these cases, there will never be payments through TicketCo's system and you will have to handle the refund yourself. You can mark the tickets as refunded in the system so that the reports are correct, the tickets can be resold.
When an organiser reimburses a ticket, it has the following consequences:
- The ticket will be invalid (can not be used)
- Capacity/seat is increased/made available (so others can buy it)
- The ticket is not counted in the report.
To refund a ticket, do the following:
- Log in to the admin page at ticketco.events
- Go into the relevant event
- Go to the event report tab
- Find the tickets by either entering in the search bar or browsing the list at the bottom of the page
- Check out the refund box
- Click the refund button at the bottom of the page
Note: Tickets must be checked out before this check box becomes available
The tickets will be refunded alongside TicketCo's commission at the next settlement.