How do I use my gift card? Follow
What is a gift card?
If you have bought or received a gift card (lucky you!) for one of our event organisers, then you will be able to buy tickets to that organiser's events.
Your gift card will be in the form of a PDF document with a QR code in the top right hand corner. On this PDF, you will find a reference code, the value of the card, the organiser's name, as well as an expiry date. The gift card's reference code will be in the form of six letters. You can pay for tickets (and other products) sold through TicketCo for up to the value stated on the card, and up until the stated expiry date. After the expiry date, your gift card will no longer be valid.
How do I use my gift card?
Remember that you can only use your gift card for the specific organiser listed on your gift card.
1. Select the event that you wish to purchase tickets for.
2. Select the desired number and type of tickets as you normally would. Enter your details, and click "Continue".
3. You will then get through to this page:
4. Click on "Use gift card" and you will be taken through to this screen:
5. Complete the "I'm not a robot" task and then type in the reference code found on your gift card.
6. Click "Use gift card".
7. You can now accept the terms and conditions and complete your purchase.
What if the tickets cost more or less than my gift card?
If you are using your gift card towards a sum greater than the value of your gift card, then you will also need to enter your card details for the remaining sum. If you are using your gift card for a purchase less than its value, then the difference will remain on the card until you use it again, or until it expires. If you need any further assistance with your gift card, please contact the event organiser or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
My gift card has expired
If you gift card has expired and you have not been able to redeem its value, please contact the event organiser directly regarding this.