Promo code tickets
Create a free or reduced-price ticket type
- Go to Ticket types.
- Create a new ticket type by editing the capacities you already have.
- Type in the title and other information for the new ticket type like normal.
- Set the price to 0 (or the desired price).
Turn on a promo code
- Under the Promo codes field in your ticket type, choose the option to "Require promocode to buy ticket".
- Type in the promo code you wish to use.
- Choose the number of times that the promo code can be used.
Note that the number of times the code shall be used is the number of times the code can be applied, not the number of tickets that can be bought with the promo code. If you wish to limit the number of tickets, you should alter the field under "Available tickets of this type".
Send out the promo code
The last step is of course to send out the promo code to those that can use it. When your customers type in the code on the event page, and click on Apply code, the hidden ticket should be revealed and displayed below.
You will be able to see which promo codes were used to access specific tickets on the XLS report for each event.