Setting up a gift card Follow
Our Gift Card function is not yet available for everyone. If you are interested in this function, send us a message on email@example.com or use our web chat.
Creating your gift card "event"
- Go to Gift Cards in the main menu.
- Click on Create new gift card.
- Type in a title and description for your gift card. We recommend that the title of the git card be along the lines of: "Gift card - Organiser name". The description should include the expiry date of the gift card. (Note that at all gift cards must have a minimum usage period of 12 months - read below to see how to extend this).
- Upload a nice picture.
Creating a new gift card type
Gift card types will be for the different values you wish to sell. You could set up multiple gift card types for values such as £10, £20, £30 etc. We recommend that you include the gift card value in the name of each gift card type. This means that the customer then knows the exact value that they are paying for.
- Click on Create new gift card type.
- Add a title. You may want to add some terms and conditions in the description, but this is not necessary.
- Choose the number of gift cards of this type that you want to sell, and the number that can be bought per transaction.
- Choose when the gift card will be available for sale.
- Set the number of months that the gift card will be valid for (minimum 12).
- Choose where the gift card can be sold e.g. through our mobile app, online etc.
You can create as many different gift card ticket types as you wish.
Publishing your gift card
Final step! Go to the Edit tab, and click on Publish.