Editing daily events Follow
Once you have set up your time slot event, you may want to review, edit and monitor your daily events. Remember that creating your time slot event essentially means creating a macro event which automatically gets copied across for all the days within your Date range (under Schedules).
Navigating to daily events
In order to find information for a specific daily event, you can either go to Dashboard and then select the relevant date, or you can head to Events, and then select your time slot event. You can then click on Daily Events and select the relevant date from the calendar view or the list below.
Editing a daily event
If you want to customise your event information, perhaps by altering the description or adding a different image, you can do this by navigating to the relevant daily event and making changes directly on that event. You might also want to activate the Exclude from Macro Edits checkbox so that any changes you make on your macro event will not be applied to your daily event.
Click Save once you have made your changes.
This can be useful if you are having a themed event one day, or if you need to update event details e.g. if parking might be limited on a specific day.
Note that any chances or updates made to your macro event will automatically be applied to all of your daily events, unless a daily event has Exclude from Macro Edits activated.
Capacities on a daily event
Selecting Capacities on a daily event will appear differently from on your macro event. Here you will see your capacities arranged in order, with ticket types grouped into those capacities:
If you know that you have a reduced or increased capacity on a certain time slot on a daily event, then you can edit it here.
Selecting Report on a daily event will display a screen similar to this:
Here you can see a Capacity report, showing an overview of ticket purchases per capacity and time slot, as well as the number of tickets which have been scanned in per slot.
Selecting Sales report will bring you to a page similar to the report pages on a "regular" event.
Here you will see a couple of tables:
- Event report- sales overview - This shows sales per ticket type, and also breaks down the sales into raw sales, TicketCo provision, and net sales.
- Event report- settlements - This shows sales per ticket type according to the settlement type e.g. “Online TicketCo”, “Gift Card”, etc.
Further down on this page, you will find a list of all tickets purchased to your event. You can use the filters to view certain ticket types, or tickets according to the payment method. You can search for specific tickets by using the search box at the top of the page (1). Clicking on the cog symbol, then Edit, next to a specific ticket will allow you to view and edit a customers’ details.
Scrolling back to the top of this page, you will find a green XLS button (2). Clicking this will download an Excel spreadsheet showing all the transactions for the daily event. It is essentially a detailed version of the list of purchases found at the bottom of the report page.
You can use the Switch date tool (3) to easily jump from one daily event to another without having to go back to the macro event each time.
Changing the schedule on a specific day
If you need to edit your time slot schedule for a specific day, you can submit an XLS file to us documenting the necessary changes and we will upload this for you.
- Download the XLS template found at the bottom of this help doc
- Fill in the time slots by entering the relevant times under Start and End
- Under Capacities, fill in which capacities need to be activated for each slot, remembering to type them so that they match the capacities on your macro event. If you have multiple capacities, you should separate them with a comma
- Under TicketTypes, fill in which ticket types need to be activated for each slot, remembering to type them so that they match the ticket types on your macro event. If you have multiple ticket types, you should separate them with a comma
- Save the XLS and send it to us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to include which date(s) the changes apply to in your email
- We will then upload the file for you and let you know once this is completed
We will try to make the changes as quickly as possible, but this could take a little time depending on our current workload and the number of changes required. We therefore recommend that you notify us of any changes at least one week before the events are due to take place, or even better, before your ticket sales have started.