Automated sales report email Follow
You can set up an automated daily sales report for your event by using the Daily Report feature. This tool can be great if you want to easily keep track of how many tickets you are selling for your event, and the raw sales that this equates to.
If you go to one of your events and click the Daily Report tab, you can enter one or more email addresses. Simply type in the email address and click Add. Once entered here, we will send out a daily update to these addresses.
You will receive a PDF which shows the ticket types, number of purchases per type, the gross item price and the raw sales figures (note that TicketCo’s fees are not shown in this report).
Here is an example (click to enlarge):
- Organizer name - Your company's organiser name in TicketCo
- Subject - The name of the event in question
- Report generation date - When this report was automatically generated
- Item type name - The names of the ticket types and/or other item types on your event
- Quantity - The number of items sold within the past 24 hours
- Gross Item Price - The price of the item that the ticket buyer pays
- Total revenue - Quantity x Gross Item Price (this is excluding the TicketCo fee) ie. raw sales
- Summary - The grand total for sales within the last 24 hours
Simple but effective
This feature gives you a quick and simple overview of how your event sales are going. If you would like more detailed reports, you should look into the event reports or dashboard summaries.